When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- be respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic
- keep comments concise
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- do not use this site for party political purposes (this site is paid for with public money so it’s inappropriate to engage in party-political activity)
- please do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion
- do not ask for specific advice or guidance from us on this blog
- comments are moderated between 9am and 5pm on weekdays, except on bank holidays - if you post a comment outside this time there may be a delay before it is published
If you are aged 16 or under, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before participating. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate.
Blog comments are post-moderated - they are checked after publishing or if flagged. If the a comment does not comply with the guidelines above it may be removed.